In the final semester of my BFA at NIU and
for my senior capstone project I am putting
together an, at least, 3 minutes rotoscoped animation.
I need to work a hell of a lot faster,
this is due come April.
At least the majority of it is filmed.
...for the glitchin'
Didn't want to use any computer glitches for this .gif, such as sonification, copy & paste manipulation or what have you- so I did a standard capture setup with my BPMC unit (right now I only have two synths, this one and a Tachyons+), sending the video render I had at this point out as the signal.
Gathered a lot of footage, but these three are the only ones I used for this .gif.
Utilizing the masks I drew by chroma keying them separately, creating an unorganized method of pre-composition within pre-compositions in After Effects, and shifting through blend modes- this final video was created.
Which ultimately I turned into a .gif to be shared with GAC