...for the glitchin'
Didn't want to use any computer glitches for this .gif, such as sonification, copy & paste manipulation or what have you- so I did a standard capture setup with my BPMC unit (right now I only have two synths, this one and a Tachyons+), sending the video render I had at this point out as the signal.
Gathered a lot of footage, but these three are the only ones I used for this .gif.
Utilizing the masks I drew by chroma keying them separately, creating an unorganized method of pre-composition within pre-compositions in After Effects, and shifting through blend modes- this final video was created.
Which ultimately I turned into a .gif to be shared with GAC